Sunrise Film Studio is a brand-new space in the trendy light industrial zone of Ndabeni. More than just your average studio, this creative hub is the ultimate location for film, tv, video and photographic productions.
Close to the prominent Sunrise Circle intersection, this chic and modern location offers you all the comforts and luxuries to rival top international studios. Although newly renovated, the studio retains its original industrial appeal, making it a versatile blank canvas; Sunrise Film Studio is a multi-use creative space that can flex to fit your needs, offering clients an authentic space where people can connect and create with ease.
With 405m² of space, the studio is big enough to accommodate a large crew. There is room to also set up accompanying working areas such as a catering zone, technical backup station and other production support sections.
On top of this amazing studio space, we provide the best photography and film equipment with competent and friendly customer service. Because the studio is affiliated with Photo Hire, one of South Africa’s top rental houses, a full complement of equipment is available for hire. It also takes the stress out of that emergency battery run, as support is always on call. Photo Hire is renowned for its knowledgeable staff. With Sunrise Film Studio, you get the same dedication and years of industry, studio and technical experience.
Centrally located, the studio is accessible from both the N2, N1 and five minutes from M5. Parking inside the premises is ample, but if you require extra parking for larger productions, there is enough parking space across the road. There are several café, restaurant and bar options in the vicinity, some with live music, craft beer and happy hour specials, which is great when you want to unwind after a long day of shooting.
- Stunning daylight studio section
- Infinity curve
- Flat wall sections, including long flat wall
- Green Screen capabilities
- Variety of different textured walls
- Access to an assortment of colour paper backdrops
- Large movable flats
- 63 Amp 3-phase power with distribution box
- Painting and set building available
- Scaffolding in studio
- Fully equipped kitchen, includes stove and all appliances
- Lounge area with photographic art and magazines
- Make-up station
- Wardrobe station with clothes rack and steamer
- Meeting room facility with desk
- Male and female bathroom with ample toilets, shower and disabled toilets
- 4 parking bays inside, ample parking across the road
- Wheelchair Access
- Wi Fi